OnJoinedLobby not seem to being called?

Options
Calling PhotonNetwork.ConnectUsingSettings() works perfectly. The console clearly prints that it connects to the US-Server. Auto-Join Lobby is indeed, enabled, however my PhotonNet(implements Photon.PunBehaviour) does not call
public override void OnJoinedLobby().
It simply will not call! I have it overridden, and have it printing to the console, but it won't print.
Any suggestions? Thanks!

Comments

• jeanfabre
    Options
    Hi,

you need to have "auto join Lobby" on in the Server settings. Cany ou confirm you have that checked?

Bye,

Jean
  • Will_C
    Options
    Im having this very same problem with PUN2. At no point does the callback "OnJoinedLobby" work. Additionally, there is no option to auto join lobby in PUN2. Am i missing something?
  • JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @Will_C,

"Auto-Join Lobby" is removed from PUN2.
    It's recommended to call JoinRandomRoom without joining lobbies.
    If you must use a rooms list, manually join a lobby using JoinLobby.
    Read the "Migration Notes".
  • Will_C
    Options
    Thank you sir, i think i'm starting to get my head wrapped around some of this now.

Unfortunately, joining random games is an option, but not the ideal option for my game (some what of a dclone) However, i did manage to sort out this issue. Turns out i'm just a little too green around the ears yet, but the documentation has been sinking in slowly. :P

Thanks for all this guys. Photon is pretty great. After nothing but a head ache with UNet, i'm happily enjoying this quite much.

Still lots to learn though, as always. Cheers.