SplitScreen Matchmaking

Options
How do I do split screen match making. Where I have more than one player per client trying to find space in rooms?

Comments

• jeanfabre
    Options
    Hi,

Can you precise your setup, Having more than One Player per Client implies multiple connections, this is far from being a common scenario, so can you confirm this?

Bye,

Jean
  • @jeanfabre my game can have up to 4 people playing on one console, the console then connects to photon to look for more players to play with, up to a collection total of 8; so one console has 4 people another has 2 and two more just have one person. I would like to use the network to make matches regardless if they are using 1, 2, 3, or 4. But when I try to match make using photons in built systems "player" only equals 1 and I cant adjust it.
  • You know how halo allows for more than one person to play per console and connect to the internet to play against more people.
  • jeanfabre
    Options
    Hi,

Ok, I see. How did you achieved multiple connections? and how do you keep track of the various connections? You are using PUN or the sdk?

Bye,

Jean