PhotonTransformView syncing problem

Options
hello

I was having trouble syncing position of players using SmoothSyncMovement script (syncing was slow) so i decided to use PhotonTransformView component .
After joining a room from the editor and then joining the same room from a build ,the position is synced ,but,even though both players(local and remote ) are at the same "y" axis ,remote player ( any player you don't control )is moved to the bottom ,in the editor and build (please see this image to understand what i mean : pictub.club/image/zia0C) .
Also when remote player is moving ,green and red lines are drawn in the scene around the remote player
( pictub.club/image/ziZfG).

And please note that this only happens when i observe photonTransformView component in PhotonView.
PhotonTransformView pic : http://pictub.club/image/zOprk

can anyone help me solving this issue ? thanks in advance :smile:

Comments

• jeanfabre
    Options
    Hi,

- Are you properly disabled your character controller when isMine is false?

- red and green lines are debug feedback showing you the latency and all. don't worry about them, they only are drawn in editor.

Bye,

Jean
  • Wrath
    Options
    Hello jeanfabre ,thanks for your response .
    Yes , I'm disabling the character controller script if isMine is false .
  • jeanfabre
    Options
    Hi,

could you share that project? you seem to be using demos assets, maybe you could share it ( pm ), and I'll have a look.

Bye,

Jean
  • Wrath
    Options
    Hello .
    Well , I tried to add the PhotonTransformView component to another player GameObject ,that has a different movement script ,but still the same thing is happening ,so I guess the problem is in PhotonTransformView component .
  • jeanfabre
    Options
    Hi,

I don't experience any issues with PhotonTransformView, so maybe it's the way it's setup or the way the object is controlled that corrupts something.

Maybe you could record a screencast showing the issue or else, pm me with a package or you test scene so that I can repro.

Bye,

Jean
  • Wrath
    Options
    Hello ,
    I created a new project then added the character prefab to it ,joined a room ,and transform is synced without a problem ,so that mean the problem is in my main project .