Need help tp chouse the right networking (BOLT or PUN2)

Options
Hi,

I have 2 cases(games with multiplayer), but I can't chouse wich photon fits better for them. I will describe these cases above, can you give me advice on what photon engine I should use and most importantly why.

BOTH CASES:
Physics is used only for moving characters (AddVelocity method) because instead of simple translate this method will properly collide with the environment and nicely slide along the direction of the walls, fast-paced gameplay, room-based matches.

CASE 1:
Realtime 1vs1 arena, very similar for something like Battlerite. So, for realtime fast combat, I think I can use Bolt because there is info in Bolt promotion page about how good it for fast paces games. But I can't find WHY this better for fast games. Also, I think Bold using one player as a Host, so it's ok for 2 players room.

CASE 2:
The same real-time fast-paced arena, but 4v4. Firstly I thought that Bold will fit this type of game too, but then I remembered that Bold using one of the players as a Host. If the first case it would be ok, if any of 2 players will disconnect, the match will end. But when there are 8 players in the active room, this is definitely unacceptable.

Comments