second player always freezes unless I increment app version/new app id

Options
Hi,
I spend a whole day trying to find out why the second player(the one that joins after the masterplayer) always crashes. When I try to join a room, the game simply freezes. I put debug outputs almost everywhere but it doesnt even get to the point where "onRoomJoined" for example is called. The first player can always connect while the second one always freezes. So today I had the idea to not change any code and simply create a new app in photon dashboard, and voila..it works. Now I figured out that I can also increment the app version on both sides and it will also work. Any Ideas? Did I not disconnect properly?

I am also testing very frequent..like join on both systems, make a small change, join again on both systems..and so on..just mention it because it may matter

Comments

• Amazonasmann
    Options
    As a quick follow up, I still couldn't solve it. It appears to be random when it works and when it doesnt. Changing app ID to make it work was just a repeated coincidence
  • Amazonasmann
    Options
    I guess mods can remove this question, I solved the problem and it was not photon related(I really thought it was). I am using leap motion + VR headset and the problem was somehow related to the leap motion service provider. I had to disable it by default and enable it when it is the local player