createGame failed, client stays on masterserver: OperationRe

Options
Hi,
I Worked in PhotonNetwork 3 Months before. I created simple project of Creating Room and Other users can join into this room. That worked Well.

I tried to implement that Part in another project. While Creating Room It shows Following Error. I don't know why.

Whether its because of I am using the App Id which was created 3-4 Months Ago.
On Dashboard it shows
Concurrent Users
20 CCU
No CCU Burst

Here is that Error:

createGame failed, client stays on masterserver: OperationResponse 227: ReturnCode: -3 (Not authorized). Parameters: {}.
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
PhotonHandler:DebugReturn(DebugLevel, String) (at Assets/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/PhotonHandler.cs:170)
NetworkingPeer:DebugReturn(DebugLevel, String) (at Assets/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/NetworkingPeer.cs:803)
NetworkingPeer:OnOperationResponse(OperationResponse) (at Assets/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/NetworkingPeer.cs:953)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PeerBase:DeserializeMessageAndCallback(Byte[])
ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands()
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands()
PhotonHandler:Update() (at Assets/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/PhotonHandler.cs:76)

Comments

• Tobias
    Options
    Maybe you called CreateRoom too early.
    When PUN connects, it can take a moment to authenticate your user and app. Before that's done, your CreateRoom will fail.
    Please wait until you get the callback OnJoinedLobby (or OnConnectedToMaster, if you set autoJoinLobby = false).

Don't call CreateRoom in OnConnectedToPhoton. That just tells you the server could be reached and understands you. Check enum PhotonNetworkingMessage for suitable callbacks.