Cloud Down? Or ...

Options
[code2=csharp]createGame failed, client stays on masterserver: OperationResponse 227: ReturnCode: 32762 (Failed to get server instance.). Parameters: {}.
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
PhotonHandler:DebugReturn(DebugLevel, String) (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/PhotonHandler.cs:158)
NetworkingPeer:DebugReturn(DebugLevel, String) (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/NetworkingPeer.cs:729)
NetworkingPeer:OnOperationResponse(OperationResponse) (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/NetworkingPeer.cs:878)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PeerBase:DeserializeMessageAndCallback(Byte[])
ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands()
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands()
PhotonHandler:Update() (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/PhotonHandler.cs:65)[/code2]

I'm getting this error randomly now. From what I've seen, this usually indicates that the cloud is down. However, everything points to that the cloud is up...any thoughts?

Comments

• devbr
    Options
    Same here... I'm using US Cloud.
  • I have been experiencing the same problem. Having second thoughts about upgrading Photon Cloud Service :/
    createGame failed, client stays on masterserver: OperationResponse 227: ReturnCode: 32762 (Failed to get server instance.). Parameters: {}.
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    PhotonHandler:DebugReturn(DebugLevel, String) (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/PhotonHandler.cs:158)
    NetworkingPeer:DebugReturn(DebugLevel, String) (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/NetworkingPeer.cs:729)
    NetworkingPeer:OnOperationResponse(OperationResponse) (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/NetworkingPeer.cs:878)
    ExitGames.Client.Photon.PeerBase:DeserializeMessageAndCallback(Byte[])
    ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands()
    ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands()
    PhotonHandler:Update() (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/PhotonHandler.cs:65)

• devbr
    Options
    Could someone from Exit Games respond to this quickly? My game is being under advertisement right now. Users are installing the game and having a very bad first impression, maybe uninstalling my app...
  • Hey; I think the US server is down, if you go into the server settings via the Window > Photon Unity Networking, you can change to EU in the mean time.
  • OnResolve wrote:
    Hey; I think the US server is down, if you go into the server settings via the Window > Photon Unity Networking, you can change to EU in the mean time.

This worked for me, I will keep this solution in mind the next time this happens.
  • devbr
    Options
    OnResolve wrote:
    Hey; I think the US server is down, if you go into the server settings via the Window > Photon Unity Networking, you can change to EU in the mean time.

Perhaps changing this setting inside Unity may solve your development problem. What about a production environment? I have a multiplatform game released to Android, iOS and Facebook. All of them down :(

And to be worse: I can't pause my marketing campaign now. Just losing money...
  • devbr wrote:
    OnResolve wrote:

Perhaps changing this setting inside Unity may solve your development problem. What about a production environment? I have a multiplatform game released to Android, iOS and Facebook. All of them down :(

And to be worse: I can't pause my marketing campaign now. Just losing money...

Very true, I'm lucky to only be in development still. Very sorry to hear you're having the same issue in prod. It does make me think twice about this before I ship in a month.
  • devbr
    Options
    They could at least update https://twitter.com/ExitGamesStatus

Still down :(