OnPhotonSerializeView() doesn't work

Options
Hi,
I'm working in a car game with multiplayer.
All works fine, master and clients are connected to the room fine. (I have been using Marco Polo tutorial)
The problem is when I see other cars moving in the screen, the position updates by teleporting the cars. Appears and disappears all the time.

Part of my code:
PhotonNetwork.automaticallySyncScene = false;

public class CNPlayerManager : Photon.MonoBehaviour
{
 void FixedUpdate()
    {
        if (photonView.isMine)
        {
            //it works fine
        }
        else
        {
            transform.position= Vector3.Lerp(transform.position, this.correctPosition, Time.deltaTime * 5);
            transform.rotation= Quaternion.Lerp(transform.rotation, this.correctRotation, Time.deltaTime * 5);
        }
    }

public void OnPhotonSerializeView(PhotonStream stream, PhotonMessageInfo info)
    {
        if (stream.isWriting)
        {
                stream.SendNext(transform.position);
                stream.SendNext(transform.rotation);

}
        else
        {
                this.correctPosition = (Vector3)stream.ReceiveNext();               //Line 100
                this.correctRotation = (Quaternion)stream.ReceiveNext();       //Line 101

}
    }
My PhotonView in my car prefab is like this: but in my Photon Version I have more options. In Owner I have "set at runtime" and "Fixed". And in "Observed components" I have 2 components, my car prefab and the script CNPlayerManager.

When I playing with 2 cars, In the first car I sometimes get this error: "IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range. PhotonStream.ReceiveNext ()..." In the line 100.
In the second car I get the same.

Could you help me please?