Constant disconnects! Help!!

Options
Hello,

I'm using Photon PUN with Unity in WebGL firefox browser.

Photon keeps disconnecting when the game starts playing a video streamed from another server.

To help diagnose the issue, I displayed the photon debug information on the screen which tells when it last receive an ping from the photon server. As soon as the video starts streaming, you can see the time when it last receive a ping starts going up and up until it disconnected because it never gets a ping after the video starts playing.

It very strange that when the video starts streaming, photon can no longer communicate with the server which then causes the disconnect.

But while the video is streaming, my code can easily communicate with my remote server using plain ordinary WWW, i can even download pics using plain old WWW while streaming the video, but somehow photon cant communicate with its server. Only god knows what they are doing in their code!

Anybody seen this issue, i need this fixed because my game will be useless if it keeps disconnecting!!!

How can i contact technical people at photon about this issue? this is very important!!

Thanks

Comments

• Hi @dreadlocks,

How can i contact technical people at photon about this issue?

I was told that you have already sent us a mail, so you already know an answer at least to this question. We are taking a look at this and reply to you soon.