PUN Demo Errors in Unity 5.5

Options
Heya - trying to get a demo working with PUN.
1. I create a new project within Unity 5.5:
2. Photon window pops up asking for email/id. I enter it - np.
3. I look down and noticed 5 errors (below)
4. My Photon window poofed. I opened up the readme and on the menu went to Window >> There is no Photon Unity Networking. I tried ALT+P and my UI freaked out, rearranging things awkardly.
5. I skipped this section and then I tried component >> misc >> there's no PhotonView either. ALT+V didn't do anything.

KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

Failed getting selected SpritePackerPolicy version.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Photon3Unity3D, Version=4.1.0.6, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.

TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'UnityEngine.UI.Button' from assembly 'UnityEngine.UI, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'UnityEngine.UI.Button' from assembly 'UnityEngine.UI, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

I tried re-importing, but still the same. While awaiting a reply, I'll tinker around and read more docs, but until then : Anyone know what I did wrong?

Comments

• xblade724
    Options
    Resolved -- when I imported again, it was almost like a completely different package (instead of 1 demo, there are tons it seems). I wonder if it used a cache version when I tried PUN like a year ago ha. Either way, works randomly. Did nothing special but make a new project and import again.