Problem with Sync position players (during bézier)

Options
Hello,

In my game it's possible for the player to use a Jumper to go from a position to another via a curve (I use a curve of Bezier).

When the local player is using the jumper everything is going fine : He is following the curve perfectly.

But my problem come when someone is watching him taking the jumper : He is doing the curve but totally not perfectly like if the gravity was stronger than the curve :

Here is the video
Here the code of my Jumper

I tried to disable the gravity and synchronise it between all the players.
I tried to use the photonnetwork.time instead of Time.time
I tried to check theposition on the sender and receiver and they are the same .

So i have no idea where could the problem come from.

Regards

Thibault Coutaz

Comments

• Spaggi
    Options
    Honestly, for me this really looks like an issue with gravity or another update of the other player's position which is done on the local client and then overwritten by the owner (e..g. FPS Controller or something similar)

I would suggest you disable all scripts on the client (who is not the owner) side when running in editor, disable gravity and enable kindematic on the rigidbody so only the transform is synchronized. See if the problem persists, if so it is indeed an issue with Photon. But I highly doubt that tbh.

• Thanks a lot ! like you said it was totally a problem from me. I completly forgot that I was controling the gravity by my self so when i was synchronizing the rigidbody or the bool useGravity it was useless :)

Thanks again.