PUN / .Net server

Options
Hello is there any tutorial for using PUN with a custom server plugin? For example I want to use the photon views on the unity side for simple position sync but want the server to check if the position and velocity are reasonable before relaying it.

I have found tutorials for pun with default cloud and server plugins that uses only send packets.

EDIT:
In particular the .net api seems very bare bones and wonder if there were any add ons for better unity integration.

EDIT2:
I want to have a unity client and a global standalone server without having to use low level pack sends for everything.

Comments

• JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @marcV2g,

We recommend using Photon Server Plugins. Although the documentation does not have something specific for PUN yet all you need to do is implement your logic inside OnRaiseEvent hook as that's what PUN essentially uses.
  • marcV2g
    marcV2g
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Are there any docs on how I would use that to observe the variables or rpc of a single photonview gameobject.

Also what if I want to go slightly more advanced and have the server spawn a photonview gameobject?