Problem with keeping the position of a game object synced between clients.

Options
So, only one of the clients (the one who connects first) can actually move the game object so that it moves on everyone's screens. If I move the gameobject from the secondary client, it moves on that clients screen but not on the hosts whereas if I move it on the host's screen, it moves for both clients. As if the game object movement is only networked when the client that was first to connect moves it.

Here is a gif example of what I mean, the first client to connect on the left and the second on the right. Here you can see what I described above.

Here is the inspector for the game object being moved.

Here is a paste bin of the script used to move the game object around.

and here is a paste of the NetworkManager script that puts the users into the same room.

I hope this is all of the information that is needed. I know for a fact I am doing something wrong, I just can't figure it out. my goal is to get it where whoever moves the unit, every client, no matter their join order, sees that unit. It doesn't have to be fast or account for low latency as the timespan of the game can't last ages and it isn't fast paced whatsoever.

Thanks.