PUN Cloud Server + WebGL Build problem.

Options
I'm having some issues connecting to the cloud server when running in WebGL build. Works just fine with standalone just not sure why it will not connect at all after i build it. I have been looking around , but i have not found much help with the cloud servers.

Any help will be much appreciated.

(I have also tried it on my website still the same issue as running it from my local machine)

Comments

• Mrslayer01
    Options
    Bump
  • Mrslayer01
    Options
    I get a authentication failed error:

Operation failed: OperationResponse 230: ReturnCode: 32756 (Cloud Public / Region none is not available.) Parameters: {} Server.NameServer

Authentication failed: 'Cloud Public / Region none is not available. 'Code: 32756

So it seems like it trying to connect to the region "None" For some reason even though i set it to select the best region for the client. I will look back over my code and maybe try just setting the region manually instead of letting the client set it cause for some reason this does not work on the HTML5 player.
  • Mrslayer01
    Options
    Setting the region manually fixed the issue.
  • Tobias
    Options
    Sorry for not getting a reaction yet. Somehow this thread got lost in messages.

WebGL does not support pinging regions, so the "Best Region" setting is not working and you need to set one.
    Maybe we can set one directly in WebGL, to avoid this type of issue.
  • Is pinging servers (or selecting "Best region") in WebGL coming in the near future?