realistic car controller, ufps and photon - almost working but how to grab the camera?

Options
I've been working on getting ufps - realistic car controller together in photon multiplayer.
so far I've been able to - walk up to the vehicle, press the appropriate control to 'get in', drive around, and 'get out'.
The car controller 'disables' the active player, then 'enables' the player at a spot next to the car when you get out.

One problem though.. as soon as I 'get in' the car, the screen fades to grey, no camera. I can't work out how to grab the correct camera. Its not a simple camera childed to the car prefab, there is a camera manager existing in the scene and i'm still trying to work out what it actually does.
other players can see my car driving around, I can hear my car driving around, and when i 'get out' i'm popped out next to the car in the place I'd expect to be.
but i can't take over control of the wretched camera, there are about 3 or 4 different scripts for camera control in the regular old single player mode.

I've been able to 'get in and out' and drive around by using if photon view.is mine/ask for ownership/enable the controller, stream the position and vehicle input from the controller.

but the camera. I can even see the car camera enable and the stats change, such as the position, and number of tris/verts/batches, so i know the camera is being turned on correctly when i take control of the vehicle, but how in the earth do i get my current view to take over the camera?

probably not the best forum for two different systems, but any ideas? how would one normally/temporarily take over a camera??

Comments

• carcer
    Options
    Got it, I was just grabbing the wrong camera. Working great now :)
  • Hello.
    How did you get it to work. Did you write any scripts yourself? or did you just change some things?