Photon Transform View, 2D Synchronized Position Help

Options
Hello there, been browsing this forum for months now mostly looking into photon/PUN related issues and im having a few issues with the photon transform views scripts position syncronization that i thought id query about.

To keep it short, im making a 2D platforming game with up to 8 players in each room, none of the players can actively interact with each other but can place items using photon.instantiate, other than that their presence is mainly visual to show where the other players where they are in the scene. What im trying to do is make them move as smooth as possible for the other players, ive found that using syncronize values works the best but im having a few issues

Now like i said my players are 2d and therefore use rigidbody 2d so im setting the synchronized values in the player using the following code

Vec3Speed = new Vector3 (rigidbody.velocity.x, rigidbody.velocity.y, 0f);

GetComponent().SetSynchronizedValues(Vec3Speed, 1.0f);

I did note that though you can syncronize the values in the PhotonTransformView you can also do so in the PhotonTransformViewPositionControl script, i dont know how to do this but wondered if the method i was using was acceptable

now the problems im having is that sometimes the player lags slightly behind where its suppose to be and then suddenly teleports to its actual position when it stops its velocity, also noted a lot of problems when hitting the floor as the catchup was quite slow and also when the player tries to walljump, im wondering if its weather or not the method im using to set synchronization is in units/second as the script suggests, or maybe the fact its a 2d collider, regardless im having problems with it and wondered if anyone could point out if im going wrong anywhere or if there was another method which would synchronizethe other players better since they have minimal input in the scene itself

one last note, im going to be testing with the photon lag simulator soon and wondered if the method im trying works well and keeps the players smooth when the network is suffering or if there is a better way, thank you for reading