MissingMethodException: When calling PhotonNetwork.Disconnect();

Options
Yesterday i made an update from PUN+ V1.63 to V1.66.

From now on i get the following Unity Error everytime "PhotonNetwork.Disconnect();" is called.
The Error below appears when i choose to leave the game to go back to the main menu.

MissingMethodException: The best match for method OnDisconnectedFromPhoton has some invalid parameter.
System.MonoType.InvokeMember (System.String name, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object target, System.Object[] args, System.Reflection.ParameterModifier[] modifiers, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture, System.String[] namedParameters) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System/MonoType.cs:520)
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMember (System.Object behaviour, System.String name, System.Object variable) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Coroutines.cs:18)
UnityEngine.GameObject:SendMessage(String, Object, SendMessageOptions)
NetworkingPeer:SendMonoMessage(PhotonNetworkingMessage, Object[]) (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/NetworkingPeer.cs:2113)
NetworkingPeer:OnStatusChanged(StatusCode) (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/NetworkingPeer.cs:1651)
PhotonNetwork:Disconnect() (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/PhotonNetwork.cs:1490)
Deck13HH.PhotonManager:DisconnectFromPhoton() (at Assets/TO2/Scripts/Deck13HH/PhotonManagement/PhotonManager.cs:267)
Cargo.InitGameStart:OnBackToMainscreen(Object, Object) (at Assets/TO2/Scripts/Game/GameStart/InitGameStart.cs:185)
Deck13HH.EventManagement.EventManager:SendEvent(Object, CargoEventType, Object) (at Assets/TO2/Scripts/Deck13HH/EventManagement/EventManager.cs:118)
Cargo.MenuIngameYesNo:OnButtonYes() (at Assets/TO2/Scripts/Game/Menus/Ingame/MenuIngameYesNo.cs:116)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()

Did i miss something? is theres a new parameter i had to set before?

Comments

• vadim
    Options
    Do you implement OnDisconnectedFromPhoton method in your code? It should have no parameters. Please check this.
    Also you may test if DemoWorker demo which uses this method works for you.