Connection Issue(Unable to Join the Server)

Options
Hello,

I am working on one of the Real Time Game. I am trying to connect my Game with Server to create a Room. But it is not working most of the time when i am using my Ethernet. If i tried the same thing with WIFI connection or any other Hot Spot connection it is working fine. Is there any specific network issue or some other issue like number of hits with same I.P. Please let me know the issue.

Thanks,
Ankush

Comments

• vadim
    Options
    Hi,

What's in logs? Client can't connect or disconnects shortly after connection? Disconnection reason? What is the client state before disconnection?
    No limitations on hits with same IP. Probably something wrong with your wired network. Make sure that client traffic does not exceeds your network bandwidth
    Photon uses ports 9090-9093 for websockets and 19090-19093 for secure websockets (assuming that you use Photon cloud).

• AnkushAnki
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Yes I am using Photon Cloud Server

Log for the Game is:-

UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
    RandomMatchMaker:Start() (at Assets/Scripts/RandomMatchMaker.cs:11)
    Check Details of Network -->>ConnectingToNameServer

RandomMatchMaker:OnGUI() (at Assets/Scripts/RandomMatchMaker.cs:19)
    OnStatusChanged: TimeoutDisconnect

NetworkingPeer:OnStatusChanged(StatusCode) (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/NetworkingPeer.cs:1529)
    ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:SendOutgoingCommands()
    ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:SendOutgoingCommands()
    PhotonHandler:Update() (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/PhotonHandler.cs:145)
    OnStatusChanged: Disconnect

NetworkingPeer:OnStatusChanged(StatusCode) (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/NetworkingPeer.cs:1529)
    ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:Disconnect()
    ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:Disconnect()
    NetworkingPeer:Disconnect() (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/NetworkingPeer.cs:468)
    NetworkingPeer:OnStatusChanged(StatusCode) (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/NetworkingPeer.cs:1717)
    ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:SendOutgoingCommands()
    ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:SendOutgoingCommands()
    PhotonHandler:Update() (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/PhotonHandler.cs:145)

Check Details of Network -->>PeerCreated
    RandomMatchMaker:OnGUI() (at Assets/Scripts/RandomMatchMaker.cs:19)

Initially when i start the Game in the morning first time it works fine but it runs one or two times in a day. After that it didn't work.
    When i make my Phone Hotspot or run it on some WiFi it works fine.

What is the issue. Can you please tell me?

• vadim
    Options
    Looks like wrong forum. Moving to PUN.
    Ports are 5055-5058 in this case
    Sorry, it's impossible to diagnose your network via Unity log.