pre-defined Room for Player

Options
hello,
i am working on a multiplayer game in which user can create or join room as per ratings. But can i create a pre-defined room in which user directly join it with his/her ratings. And if this room full of with players than removed it from there and create another room for other player. it is possible to create a pre - defined Room for user with PUN.
Please help me i have no idea how to do this. please suggest me any guidance.

Comments

• vadim
    Options
    Hi,

What is predefined in those rooms? Names? Then simply use hardcoded names in client code.
    PhotonNetwork.JoinOrCreateRoom method will join existing room or create new otherwise.
  • Thanks for reply.
    @vadim

IN my Game i want to allow for user without create any rom. it can directly connect or join room which was created IN Apps firstly. this room based on ranking so when player want to join room on his.her ranking they can directly join it. But for this first No Any Player has created this room. this room are created automatically in Apps. it means developers has to this features and allow for player to direct join it. And if there is maximum number of player in room than it will remove from there. And created different one so any other can join it.

I hope you can understand this condition.
    I have attached image Also.

• vadim
    Options
    Why PhotonNetwork.JoinOrCreateRoom with predefined names does not work for you? You can imagine that all these rooms permanently exist though technically they created once first player joins and destroyed right after last player leaves.