Resources.assets is corrupted!

Options
Well, we've got ourselves a problem. I am running Unity 5.3.1, and I just updated photon to it's most recent version. Everything was working until I built a standalone, and found that the client wasn't connecting to the cloud server. In hopes of fixing this, I cleared the RPC cache, and that's when things went from bad to worse.

A nearly empty scene, with nothing but a empty gameobject with a photon view (Not even a camera!) causes the standalone windows executable to crash on startup, logging the error "Resources.assets is corrupt!

I should also note that the specific error says that there was an access violation, however that error has accompanied this corruption problem in the past, with different solutions. I should note that we've dealt with this error in the past, and as such I have tried any and all solutions not related to photon before posting this. I have also tried reinstalling photon to my project to no avail. I am certain that photon is the cause of this, and look forward to any advice anybody can give me. I'm looking forward to testing my code again.

I know that this is a duplicate to a post I made a few days ago, but I didn't label that as a question, so hopefully this will get more attention.

Answers