Email sent to support about incorrect billing, 3 days later no answer

Options
Guys...., we wrote support 3 days ago and still no answer. We turned off our 500 additional CCU plan on the 1st but were billed and cannot get an answer from the email listed for support, developer@photonengine.com. You guys should really have a separate email for billing issues, even if it just forwards to another email. Please check your inboxes and get back to us, we were just billed for a month of service that we aren't using. The account in question if for Tethys Interactive. Thanks!

Comments

• We answered right away on your mail. Please check your SPAM folder.
  • Hello. I have checked my SPAM folder every day for a response and I do not see one. Also have checked my deleted folder as well and I see nothing from Photon. Can you send again or send to me in private message so we can get this sorted asap please? Thanks!
  • tethysinteractive
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Alright just doing a Charge back as we cant wait any longer for this to get sorted and need the Dev funds now. Thanks anyway. For others who run into this issue, I called the number supplied for the Debit, they suggested using accounting@exitgames.com for sorting billing issues.
  • Markus
    Options
    Sorry, we can not provide forum support on weekends.
    I sent you the email from 6 days ago via PM again.

Please note, to get support, please send to developer@photonengine.com and NOT accounting@exitgames.com , thanks.