Room properties messes players on the room on v4.0.4.1

Options
Hi There,

First, let me tell that this issue started to occur with the latest version v4.0.4.1 and wasn't happening before.

What happens is that if I add custom room properties, players list of the room gets messed, where in my 2 player room, one player disappears and the one who is left now has it's player number changed. I get a crash in my code where when I receive a message from a player, who has player number 2 in my case and as soon as I receive that message, I iterate through the available players in the room and there is no player with number 2 available but somebody with number 113 ? By the way, the room should already have 2 players but the players list only shows 1 player with that number 113.

This weird situation does not happen if I don't use the custom room properties but unfortunately I need to exchange some data within the players to setup my game. Also, this was working with a previous version (4.0.1.1 or 4.0.3.0) but started to happen on 4.0.4.1.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Özden

Comments

• Kaiserludi
    Kaiserludi admin
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Hi Özden.

That sounds weird. We are not aware of anything that could cause this and you are the first who reports this issue.

Could you please provide us with a minimal self-contained reproduction case?
  • Ozden79
    Options
    I'll try as soon as I can.