Transform Rotation not Syncing while Animation is playing

Options
I'm new to PUN, trying to finish all the tutorials, going thru documentation, etc. I've searched the forums and can't find an answer to my problem, not sure where to start troubleshooting!

Everything is working great, position and rotation tracking, walking animation, turning animation. But when the turning animation plays on a different player (not myself), the character always faces 0 degrees on the Y axis. Once the animation finishes playing, the character's rotation lerps back to where it should be. But anytime the animation is playing, the character over PUN will only face in one direction and the transform rotation stops syncing.

Everything locally works great on both clients, only when viewing another character over PUN, the transform rotation does not sync while the animation is playing! Any ideas what could be wrong?

Comments

• Selzier
    Options
    I was using an "Animation Event" at the beginning of my "turning" animation playing, which performed a tween rotation. Even though the script was disabled, the tween was still occurring.
  • Tobias
    Options
    It sounds like animation and the transform both affect the rotation? Turn animation?
    Does the animation set an absolute rotation maybe?

I would need a repro case to help with this. It's no typical issue and I have a hard time imagining what goes wrong.
    Can you try to reproduce this with a simple case? Maybe it goes away that way. If not, send it.