Why are you guys ignoring Unity Thread?

Options
Hello I posted a request for support 12 days ago on the Unity Forums under your main Photon Unity Networking thread along with a number of other people waiting on response. Whats up? Why are you guys ignoring the unity forum thread?

If you plan to only reply to request for support on this forum only going forward then an email, or mass notification of sorts would be helpful. Not very professional of you to abandon the Unity Thread. If you want my continued business then I really hope you address this lack of communication issue. Otherwise Unity Networking Solution is looking very promising... please manage your support and communication better than this if you want to maintain your loyal customers.

Comments

• Rigs
    Options
    I think some of the pun guys are away on holiday/vacation. It has been about that long as well. I'm sure they will when they're back from their travels
  • vadim
    Options
    Tobias is on vacation and will be back in one week.
    I will try to answer some of the questions on Monday.
    Photon forum is our priority of course. But we do our best to do support on other forums as well.
    Thanks for the reminder.
  • Markus
    Options
    @MijiKaiGames As Vadim already mentioned, Tobias is on vacation and he is the one from our team mainly active in the Unity thread. If you think, we might have missed a question on any forum, you could send an email where you point at your question to developer@photonengine.com .