Help is needed.

Options
I have two questions . We need a precise answer how to do .
1. At the time of the game I need an installed object and put it on the map . how to do it to the other players have seen this player (the master client , and clients ) . Through sceneobject?
2. There is a tree , the player destroys it. how to make the other players see that? We put on a Photon View - everything works perfectly , but I have a lot of trees . There is a solution to this problem ? Photon View all 999 ID. For more information please. Thank you

Best Answers

Answers

• Alex333
    Options
    Good afternoon. I did it all . BUT there is another question. How to synchronize the objects that appear in real time. ( during the performance ) . This can be done with the sheets for example ? (List)
  • Alex333
    Options
    Another question №2)) As can be found - not used viewID
  • Alex333
    Options
    Thank you. Everything is working!
  • Alex333
    Options
    Good afternoon. How to synchronize the items that appear in real time. ( During ) . This can be done for example with the sheets ? (List )

How can I do this without using on each piece Photon View? I need a lot of objects at runtime. And there is a problem with a duplicate ID. There is a way around this? 2 question. Is it possible to pass a value Transform?
  • Alex333
    Options
    How long to wait ?? Somebody answer how to solve this problem ?? ))
  • Alex333
    Options
    How to set a parent the object via RPC? I'm trying to create a system of building, and to not use a lot of viewID. I decided to make a synchronization system in a special way, but this requires move an object to a parent with a special script.