PUN under Unity 5

Options
I've just got the latest version of PUN+ as I'm upgrading from unity 4 to 5, but I get this funny error in PUN:

Assets/Libraries/Photon Unity Networking/Editor/PhotonNetwork/PhotonViewInspector.cs(14,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `Rotorz' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

The line it is referencing is:

using Rotorz.ReorderableList.Internal;

But I can't find "Rotorz" anywhere.

Any ideas?

Comments

• moofly
    Options
    Ok, from what I can see, this is from some kind of reorderable UI list thingy for Unity which Photon are including in their package. They're very clear that you (Photon) should be renaming this package:

Change the namespace Rotorz.ReorderableList to something unique and DO NOT use the name "Rotorz". For example, YourName.ReorderableList or YourName.Internal.ReorderableList.

from https://bitbucket.org/rotorz/reorderable-list-editor-field-for-unity
  • moofly
    Options
    Ok, it appears that some of the files did not import correctly - I don't know how that is possible, but perhaps something to do with mapping the meta files and meta id's meant that they weren't copied or installed correctly. So, my mistake.

That said, the Rotorz package should be renamed as the package owner requests - presumably so it doesn't clash with other instances of the same code.