Photon Pun Version

Options
Hi, where I can download an old photon version? I mean 1.57, 1.58, 1.59

Regards,

Comments

• vadim
    Options
    Why do you need old versions? They may not work properly with current Photon Cloud servers.
  • Markus
    Options
    Hi @mrwayne ,
    although we keep a close eye on backwards compatibility, only the current version will get all bug fixes and new features. So we strongly encourage you to use the latest version.
  • mrwayne
    mrwayne
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Hi @Markus, I want to try with older versions because with the 1.60 Photon version Im getting some weird error, this error:
    KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
    System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.Int32,PlayerDataAutoLobby].get_Item (Int32 key) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Collections.Generic/Dictionary.cs:150)

I dont know why, I am currently using the Photon version v1.56 + Unity 5.1.2 and work very good but with the version 1.60 Im getting that. Can you help me @Markus ?

Regards
  • vadim
    Options
    @mrwayne , please send full exception stack.
    It would be nice also if you find out what is value of that missing key and which dictionary searched for the key.
  • mrwayne
    Options
    Hi @vadim, thanks for reply,
    this is the full exception:
    KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
    System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.Int32,PlayerDataAutoLobby].get_Item (Int32 key) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Collections.Generic/Dictionary.cs:150)
    AutoLobby.checkIfPlayersAreReady (Int32 thePlayerList) (at Assets/Multiplayer2DPlatformer/UI/AutoLobby.cs:90)
    AutoLobby.Update () (at Assets/Multiplayer2DPlatformer/UI/AutoLobby.cs:75)

And here I attach my full AutoLobby class:
    AutoLobby.cs

Regards,
  • vadim
    Options
    The error is thrown because 'players' dictionary accessed with non-existing key. You need to check how this dictionary updated on PhotonNetwork.playerList change. Or better do not use storage parallel to PhotonNetwork.playerList but rather keep player's variables in custom properties.
    The only breaking change we made in 1.60 is http://forum.photonengine.com/discussion/6426/autojoinlobby-disabled-in-pun-v1-60#latest
    We do not provide older PUN versions for download.
  • mrwayne
    Options
    Hi @vadim,
    Thanks for reply, where I can get reference about the photon custom properties?

Regards,
  • vadim
    Options
    Call PhotonNetwork.player.SetCustomProperties(...) on one client and get properties from player.customProperties hashtable on others. Check UtilityScripts/PunTeams.cs scipt for call samples.
    To get notifications on properties change, handle OnPhotonCustomRoomPropertiesChanged message.

The question is quite popular in forum. Try search for more info.