Getting PUN to work with java script

Options
hi , i have been trying to do this for a while yet i fail every time,i need some detailed steps on how to get pun to work with unity script and i cant afford to change to c# since i already made almost all of my codes , thanks.

Comments

• superluigi430
    Options
    I'm currently not on my computer so I can't give you a detailed step by step answer, but the simple answer is you need to put the plug in folder in the root of your project. This means drag it out from the photon folder and put it right in the project folder. In other words it can't be inside another folder. I'll give you a more detailed answer along with a screenshot later, but go ahead and try it out on your own. You might get it working

EDIT: Hey man so I've been trying to get this thing working and I give up. I can't get it to work. All I get is a bunch of errors. I have it working in one project so I'm just not gonna mess with it at all. I might try to come back to this later tonight. I actually wanted to make a video to help everyone in the future but at this point I wish someone would make one to help me lol.

EDIT: I'm gonna try to figure this thing out dude. You'll have this thing up and running.

EDIT : I think I got it working, but I'm gonna go do something else now. I'll come back to this later today. I should have an answer for you by tonight.
  • Thanks For The Help but i just decided to convert all my js scripts to c# , thanks again. it just seems impossible to get it to work correctly
  • superluigi430
    Options
    I got it working correctly. If you tell me what the problem is exactly I can help you now I think. If you know c# then by all means go ahead and convert it. However, if you are fairly new to c# then I would suggest just leaving everything in JS. At the very least I would like to know what problem you were having. Were you getting console errors, or were you having trouble moving the plug ins folder?
  • i can move the plugins folder but it gives me a whole lot of errors