SceneObject instantiating not buffered

Options
Hello,
I have following problem:

Master client creates some object "O" with PhotonNetwork.InstantiateSceneObject. Object creates properly from prefab in master client's game.
Now when other client joins this room he has no object "O" instantiated.. Is it possible that InstantiateSceneObject() is not buffered so other joining players are late for it's instantiation ?? or am I doing something wrong ?

In my understanding it should work similar to PhotonNetwork.Intantiate which is buffered so any new joining player instantiate this object localy asap.

Alternatively, please help me how to "clean up past Instantiate calls and buffered RPCs" on destroyed object when using autoCleanUpPlayerObjects to false..

Please help,

Stan

Comments

• vadim
    Options
    Hi,

PhotonNetwork.InstantiateSceneObject should work exactly like PhotonNetwork.Intantiate
    Are you sure that 2nd client connected to the same room? What if replace InstantiateSceneObject with Intantiate?
    Do you have any errors in log?
  • Neciq
    Options
    No errors in log. Room is the same for sure.
    If player "B" is connected already and player "A" calls "InstantiateSceneObject" to instantiate object "O" - player "A" and "B" both gets object instantiated.
    But when player "A" has connected first and created object "O" with "InstantiateSceneObject" and player "B" connects later on - player "B" has no object "O" in his scene.

I am setting PhotonNetwork.isMessageQueueRunning to false at begining of loading my scene ( async / no additive ) and when all scene is loaded i set this to true - maybe this is the problem - how do You think ? I load my scene just after player joins the room (OnJoinedRoom). But in my understanding - setting this value to true should unlock message queue and give me buffered instantiate ??
  • Neciq
    Options
    OK! I found solution - it was My fault.
    That was indeed "PhotonNetwork.isMessageQueueRunning" set to false - It was blocking incomming "SO" instantiation. All works great now !