WebSocket errors when build for WP8 in Unity5

Options
Hi. I`m trying to build our game under unity5 for windows phone8. It builds a solution, but i getting this errors on post processing: download?id=7WSMgt2EoBLFa534hlTyHK2kEi6Gtr
I`ve chosen "dont process" for websocket-sharp.dll and "WebGL" for Websocket.jslib.
And when i open the solution it throws this error
Error 5 Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference.
I cant even open the Application properties in ProjectProperties. It fails with this error
An error occurred trying to load the page.
The property could not be read/written because the language service returned an unknown error.

Have no idea what to do with this. So, please anyone help

Comments

• Tobias
    Options
    WebSocket does not work for Windows 8. You need to use Protocol UDP and skip the websocket-sharp.dll and Websocket.jslib.
  • Tobias wrote:
    WebSocket does not work for Windows 8. You need to use Protocol UDP and skip the websocket-sharp.dll and Websocket.jslib.
    ok, so how to skip it properly? I`ve tried to "dont process" them but i still get this errors. I`m not sure i mark that checkboxes properly.
  • i unchecked the WP8Player checkboxes for those WebSocket.jslib and websocket-sharp.dll and now i getting this error
    Assets/Plugins/WebSocket/WebSocket.cs(108,9): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `WebSocketSharp' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?