Room Created on PS4(Unity) does not appear in Room List

Options
prage
prage
We have Photon running in Win32 Unity build and we can see Rooms created by PC Unity application. Just got the PS4 version running, the PS4 can see the PC created rooms but not the other way round.

Does Photon network library support cross-platform operation between PC and PS4?

Is there any way to see all the Rooms/Games running on developement environment. Is there any additional loggin I can use to track this issue down?

Comments

• Tobias
    Options
    Photon runs cross platform and you should be able to see each other.
    The AppId, GameVersion and the version of PUN (if used) affect which players can see each other. They need to match.
    Also, if you use multiple lobbies, those must match, too.
    There is no way to see all rooms. Even we only see them per AppId+GameVersion(+versionPun).
    What client do you use? Is it the same version on each platform?
  • prage
    Options
    The PS4 now seems to be visiable, it can create rooms which PC client can see and join rooms created by the PC client. We are using Unity to create PC and PS4 clients applications. I have not done any changes to the application software, do the development gameserver get restarted? just wondering if maintamnce has been carroed out and hence the problem disappearing. I can supply the appid via email if that will help.
  • Tobias
    Options
    If it's working again, don't bother to send the appid.
    It could be some temporary thing due to update, yes. Or you maybe updated Unity or re-built the clients with the same PUN version or "Game Version" or something.
    Let us know if it happens again.