Can't connect to photon when i use Split Application Binary'

Options
There is a 50mb limit on google play and naturally my PUN+ project has exceeded that and to remain on the google servers i would have to split my application and use an .obb file along with the apk.

This works fine and builds but i cant seem to connect to the master server when i switch on 'Split Application Binary' in the player settings.

When i build without, i can connect just fine. I should mention i can always connect in the editor.

Im on unity 5.0.1f1 release.

Comments

• Tobias
    Options
    That is of course interesting for us, too, but I don't know anything about splitting binaries in Unity. I don't even know if there are specific requirements for code when you use split binaries.

You can try to use PUN Free which is C#-only. It might be split correctly where the native plugin fails.

My first guess is that this is a Unity issue. If it works in one export but not in another, it's usually the Unity Team who know best why it breaks.
    I would report this as bug to Unity and see what their feedback is, unless you can find out if (native) plugins work or don't work in split binaries.