High Ping After Updating to 1.51

Options
I'm not sure whats going on but after updating photon my ping went from 70-80 to 120-155.

The update processes wasn't smooth either. I deleted the old folders than imported PUN. It asked me if I wanted to Update API if I had a backup. I didn't since I didn't have a back up. Noticed two error regarding the iOS, fixed those manually and now ping is really high.

I did have to setup again so I copied my key back over and made sure to switch it to US.

I used CMD to do a regular ping of app-us.exitgamescloud.com and it averages around 84. Any ideas or test I can do to check to see what is causing my recently higher ping?

Comments

• Tobias
    Options
    I'm sorry you had trouble with updating. We are keeping compatibility with 4.x, so the automated update by Unity 5 is an essential step to do. I should have pointed that out more clearly. If you skipped it, you can trigger it from Unity's menu after you backed up stuff.

I have no clue why the pings should be affected. I didn't notice this myself. This is quite a significant change.
    You measure in-game ping or the one that's used for best region selection (if you use that at all)?

Which platform do you export to?