Problem in Unity5

Options
I was using my PUN plugin without any error, until I upgraded to Unity 5.

Now I have the following error when I build for Windows Store (Phone 8.1)
Plugin 'Photon3Unity3D.dll' is used from several locations:
Assets/Plugins/Metro/Photon3Unity3D.dll would be copied to <PluginPath>/Photon3Unity3D.dll
Assets/Plugins/Photon3Unity3D.dll would be copied to <PluginPath>/Photon3Unity3D.dll
Please fix plugin settings and try again.

UnityEditor.Modules.DefaultPluginImporterExtension:CheckFileCollisions(String)
UnityEditorInternal.PluginsHelper:CheckFileCollisions(BuildTarget) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Plugins/PluginsHelper.cs:25)
UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

&
Plugins colliding with each other.

Please help ASAP

Comments

• Hi anubhav756,
    You can try theses steps:
    http://forum.exitgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5533

Hope it helps
  • dooDaddy
    Options
    The links above goes to a dead page. I'm having the same issue: I can use Photon Voice in Unity, but when I build for iOS I get Plugins colliding.
  • Hi @anubhav756,

please take a look at the import settings of Plugins/Metro/Photon3Unity3D.dll and make sure, that you have selected WSAPlayer as platform and the following settings: AnySDK using DotNet as ScriptingBackend and the placeholder set to Assets/Plugins/Photon3Unity3D.dll.

You can also remove the Plugins folder and re-import it. This should also import the correct meta files for Unity 5.

Hi @dooDaddy as well,

did you also update from a Unity version earlier than 5? Then this seems to be the same problem, since the Photon Voice package works out of the box with Unity 5 and iOS. So mabye you also want to remove the Plugins folder and re-import it, so that the correct meta files are used.