PUN and Unity Serializer Issue With PhotonView

Options
Hi.

I've been attempting to integrate PUN into my game, however I have encountered a problem.

My player object is a spaceship that is built in another scene out of various prefabs, once the ship is built it is serialized to a file using Unity Serializer. When in my networked scene the player is loaded by Unity Serializer with LoadObjectTreeFromFile, which uses the Unity GameObject.Instantiate function to create all the GameObjects required, it then uses GameObject.AddComponent() to populate the GameObjects with components. The problem occurs when the PhotonView component is added, in the console I get the message:
PhotonView register is ignored, because viewID is 0. No id assigned yet to: View (0)0 on ShieldModule(Clone) (scene)

Is there any way to use GameObject.AddComponent() to add a functional PhotonView at runtime? Is there any way around the fact I can't use PhotonNetwork.Instantiate() to register my player on the network?

I've tried to look through the PUN code and I just can't figure out what sort of modification I can make to enable me to do what I need.

Help would be very much appreciated.

Comments