Unity+Photon(PUN)+Sourcetree+bitbucket. Files being lost!

Options
So dose anybody know how to set up photon with Bitbucket and Sourcetree? I cant seem to do it without getting massive errors. Ohter assets are working just fine but its photon thats messing up.

What I am doing is:
1. Make the repository on Bitbucket.
2. Clone the new repository with Sourcetree.
3. Make a new project in the cloned folder. Then import Photon(PUN)-free from the asset store.
4. Switch to Hidden Meta Files in Editor → Project Settings → Editor → Version Control Mode.
5. Switch to Force Text in Editor → Project Settings → Editor → Asset Serialization Mode
6. Save scene and project from File menu.
7. I add my ignore list to the cloned folder, it looks like this:

syntax: glob
Icaris/Library/
Icaris/Temp/
Icaris/Obj/

*.csproj
*.unityproj
*.sln
*.user
*.userprefs
*.DS_store
8. I commit the changes and push to the repository Using Sorcstree.
9. On the bitbucket website I check the repository to confirm the changes and then download the repository.
10. I open the new project(the one I just downloaded from the repository in unity) and a progress bar appears while unity dose its thing.

After all that is done I get a slew of errors from unity:

Removing Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Editor/PhotonNetwork/Newtonsoft.Json.dll because the asset does not exist
Removing Assets/Plugins/Metro/Photon3Unity3D.dll because the asset does not exist
Removing Assets/Plugins/Photon3Unity3D.dll because the asset does not exist
Removing Assets/Plugins/Photon3Unity3D.pdb because the asset does not exist
Removing Assets/Plugins/WP8/Photon3Unity3D.dll because the asset does not exist
Assets/Plugins/ChatApi/ChatClient.cs(32,31): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `IPhotonPeerListener' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?
Assets/Plugins/ChatApi/ChatPeer.cs(15,31): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `PhotonPeer' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

I have no clue how to fix this. Is there something I am doing wrong with bitbucket or something?
I am using Unity 4.6 and Windows 8.1, my friend is getting the same errors on his machine when downloading the repository and opening the project.
It is a clean project with only Photon(PUN) and itween installed from the asset store.

If anybody knows what I'm doing wrong I would be very grateful for the help.

Comments

• Tobias
    Options
    Obviously the .dll files are all missing. We have some pre-compiled code in the package which avoids clutter and recompile issues.
    You need to make sure bitbucket does upload the .dll files. Maybe they are default ignored?!
  • Well daa, I should have seen that before, I guess I was overthinking it. I guess some how its either not being pushed to the repository or its in the ignored files. The files exist in the original project. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction though. :D