Starting game with 2 player but only 1 player gets register

Options
I am working on a racing game for WP8.
I have 2 game scenes say a Menu Scene and Race Scene. I do the connection part in the menu scene and then start the game in race scene.
Things work perfect 70-80% of the time but I face this issue that at times I can see the other player's car in my device but he is not able to see my car in his device. :(

This occurs more frequently when keep starting the game and then disconnect in middle and then reconnect.

Can I get any kind of assistance with this issue?

Please tell me if you want any other information from my side...

Comments

• On further investigation .... I am receiving this (warning/exception)
    " Received OnSerialization for view ID 2001. We have no such PhotonView! Ignored this if you're leaving a room. State: Joined "

Does this helps in helping me.... :?
  • vadim
    Options
    First, make sure that PhotonNetwork.connectionStateDetailed is PeerState.Joined on both clients ans both connected same room (PhotonNetwork.room.name)
    If so then you need to check room objects synchronization.
  • vadim wrote:
    First, make sure that PhotonNetwork.connectionStateDetailed is PeerState.Joined on both clients ans both connected same room (PhotonNetwork.room.name)
    If so then you need to check room objects synchronization.

Thanks for the reply Vadim...

I check both the things and they are appropriate ... i.e. both the connectionState are Joined and they both are in same room.
    Now, what exactly do you mean by object room synchronization....??
  • vadim
    Options
    I mean how and where do you instantiate objects and how their positions synchronization set up.
  • Tobias
    Options
    Please do the Marco Polo Tutorial (actually code it step by step). Basics are explained here:
    http://doc.exitgames.com/en/pun/current ... marco-polo