PeerCreated < stuck on this state

Options
Hi,
Sometime (about 50%) I don't get joinedLobby , but I get this state : PeerCreated , it always happens when it takes so long on connecting to server states.
What's the reason of this problem ? and how to fix it ?

Comments

• Tobias
    Options
    What's in the Console? This sounds like the connection could not be established in those cases.
  • When everything is set , and we are in a room, sometimes after few minutes , the player leaves suddenly, and I have this error in the console:
    Info: received package with wrong challenge. challenge in/out:413538111!=865799912 Commands in it: 1
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    PhotonHandler:DebugReturn(DebugLevel, String) (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/PhotonHandler.cs:160)
    NetworkingPeer:DebugReturn(DebugLevel, String) (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/NetworkingPeer.cs:987)
    ExitGames.Client.Photon.<>c__DisplayClass2:<EnqueueDebugReturn>b__0()
    ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands()
    ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands()
    PhotonHandler:Update() (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/PhotonHandler.cs:83)

And when it's unable to connect to server , I have in the stats: 'Peer Created' , but nothing in the console.
  • vadim
    Options
    Hi,

Do PUN demos work for you?
    Is your internet connection reliable enough?
    You may find useful this article http://doc.exitgames.com/en/realtime/cu ... isconnects