Turnbased Project Setup

Options
I have been working with the PUN files from the Unity3D asset store to make a real time prototype of my turn based game. Now I want to start making a proper turn-based asynchronous game with Photon, I am not quite sure which set of files I need to get there.
The game I am making needs to have similar functionality to the memory game demo, however that demo includes several scripts that are not included with the "Photon Unity Networking" package on the asset store.
If trying to make a strategy game that saves game states, can be disconnected and rejoined, etc, Can I simply change the AppID from a real-time code to a Turn-based AppID code?
If not, what files do I need to bring into my project to start saving game states and recording turns in the cloud?

Comments

• Tobias
    Options
    At the moment, PUN can't be used for async games. It is unclear when we can make the update for it.

For asynchronous games, please use the Photon Turnbased Unity SDK.
    It has a different API but it seems you already had a look and found out what you need from the Memory Demo.

It's not enough to just switch the AppId and sadly, some of the PUN features are not in the Turnbased API (like RPCs, PhotonViews, etc).
    Let us know if this is problematic.