Timeout disconnect on local machine

Options
BesoC
BesoC ✭✭
edited October 2014 in Photon Server
Hello

There is a test server and there also is test client on the same machine, that sends/receives some events 4-5 times in a minute. everything is working fine. Then, all of a sudden, a the client is disconnected and server logs ResonCode: TimeoutDisconnect. How can it be? I cannot blame connection between client and server - they are both on same machine. No errors/exceptions on server or client side, just quiet TimeoutDisconnect. Please suggest what can be the cause.
P.S. Server is the latest 3.4.22 and client is C#

Comments

• Hard to tell... are you using UDP or TCP? Do you have a repro case so that we could have a look?
  • BesoC
    Options
    I'm using TCP, but UDP should not make any difference, cause both client and server are on the same machine. The only clue i have is that i'm using Thread.Sleep and it pauses client program for 2 seconds. However, as far as I know, timeout should occur after 5 secs....
  • Sounds weird, indeed. Could you provide a repro case (client and server-side), as simple as possible?
    I'm afraid we can not help much without the exact code.. everything else is only guess-work.

You could send us a mail at developer@exitgames.com and refer to me and this thread if you have further details. Thanks!