ERROR - Exception while reading commands from incoming data

Options
joeybbb
edited March 2014 in Photon Server
My team and I have been developing a MMO styled game for the past few months and I've been testing just by connecting through my LAN. However, we are a point in development where we thought it would be nice to attempt to connect to the server through the internet. I then changed the IP configuration in Photon Control, changed the IP to connect to from the client, port forwarded etc, however to no avail. Not only is the client timing out, but I'm getting a rather strange error in the client. It reoccurs every second or so until timeout, so maybe it has something to do with retrying the connection. Here is the error:

ERROR - Exception while reading commands from incoming data: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
at ExitGames.Client.Photon.Protocol.Deserialize (System.Int32& value, System.Byte[] source, System.Int32& offset) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer.ReceiveIncomingCommands (System.Byte[] inBuff) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
View:LogDebug(String) (at Assets/PhotonEngine/Scripts/Views/View.cs:23)
ViewController:DebugReturn(DebugLevel, String) (at Assets/PhotonEngine/Scripts/Controllers/ViewController.cs:59)
PhotonEngine:DebugReturn(DebugLevel, String) (at Assets/PhotonEngine/PhotonEngine.cs:85)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.<>c__DisplayClass2:<EnqueueDebugReturn>b__0()
ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands()
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands()
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:Service()
WaitingForConnection:OnUpdate() (at Assets/PhotonEngine/Scripts/GameStates/WaitingForConnection.cs:9)
PhotonEngine:Update() (at Assets/PhotonEngine/PhotonEngine.cs:54)

I've been stuck on this error (I hope it's why I can't seem to connect) for the past few days. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!