Cloud Servers down?

Options
All morning our code has been working great, however, starting about 10 minutes ago, an error has started occuring:

createGame failed, client stays on masterserver: OperationResponse 227: ReturnCode: 32762 (Failed to get server instance.). Parameters: {}.
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
PhotonHandler:DebugReturn(DebugLevel, String) (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/PhotonHandler.cs:168)
NetworkingPeer:DebugReturn(DebugLevel, String) (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/NetworkingPeer.cs:796)
NetworkingPeer:OnOperationResponse(OperationResponse) (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/NetworkingPeer.cs:946)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PeerBase:DeserializeMessageAndCallback(Byte[])
ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands()
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands()
PhotonHandler:Update() (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/PhotonHandler.cs:77)

I'm hoping this is just a temporary cloud outage, anyone else experiencing similar behavior?

Comments

• I am also getting this when I try to create a room in my app using the US cloud. It must be a recent outage of some kind that appears to have happened before and was resolved quickly:

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3864
  • Hey. Sorry for the lack of notification. We had a capacity issue on our Photon US Cloud last night. We are currently working to implement better failover mechanisms (and will also release new client SDKs for that in the next weeks). For now, you can tweak your code to retry a different region in case you get a failure like this. Available regions are listed here: http://doc.exitgames.com/photon-cloud/Regions