Photon server (1 server) license unable to apply

Options
ihatetheory
edited December 2013 in Photon Server
I have difficulty to apply the license. I was setup 1 server and change all the port as below config file.

Those load balance service and photon service is on the same server as I only plan to use 1 server for photon service. But the license unable to apply, anyone discover the same issue.

Comments

• Tobias
    Options
    You need to make sure only one .license file is in the same folder as your PhotonServer.exe. Make sure it's in the folder which applies to your system specs.
    http://doc.exitgames.com/en/photon-serv ... in5Minutes

Please post the log files in the subfolder of your PhotonServer.exe if you can't fix it.
  • Hi Tobias,

Here is all the log
  • Hello,

can you please explain again what exactly your problem is?

I see from the log that Photon started successfully (for both the "Default" and the "Loadbalancing" instance) and it reads a 100-CCU-License, as this log line shows:
    2100: 17:34:54.065 - License is valid.
    2100: 17:34:54.065 - Licensed for 100 concurrent connections.

This looks fine for me, in case you actually wanted to use that 100-CCU-License.

Can you please explain what you expect to happen and what actually happens / does not work? :) Thanks!
  • Hello Nicole,

Thanks, sorry that no discover it.

The reason why I submit this thread is because the photon control is not show the valid info as screen shot. Hence I thought the license is not apply.

So did it normal if the info in photon contol is blank as screen shot?

Thanks for your help again.
  • Tobias
    Options
    Photon Control also needs a restart to show the license info.
    Maybe we can make this info more prominent in the app somehow.
    Sorry for the confusion!
  • Hello Tobias,

Thanks for clarify, it works.