Failed to get server instance

Options
Hello,

Good day,

Am using Asia Photon cloud in my game and it's work fine but today when the players create room the following error :

"Getting into game failed, client stays on masterserver: OperationResponse 227: ReturnCode: 32762 (Failed to get server instance.). Parameters: {}."

Looking forward to help ASAP because my game online the store .

Thanks,

Comments

• Hey girnaas,

we apologize for the inconvenience. This is fixed by now.
  • Hello,
    Thanks but today we have same problem ???
  • Mishaps
    Options
    happening to me right now too. Would be cool if it could just fire a failedToConnect() event or such, instead of outright crashing.
  • Again, sorry for the issues. We had several issues on Photon Cloud this weekend - more info here:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3867

Everything should be fixed by now. Regarding the crash: I agree. I'll ask the client developer colleagues to look into that.
  • 82apps
    Options
    Hello, it looks like this issue is happening again. Have been getting it for the past 20 minutes, and another user reported it to me as well. Thanks!
  • 82apps wrote:
    Hello, it looks like this issue is happening again. Have been getting it for the past 20 minutes, and another user reported it to me as well. Thanks!

I too am having this problem on the US server for my game.
  • Hey. Sorry for the issues. We had a capacity issue on Photon Cloud US last night. We are currently working to provide better failover mechanisms in future - new client SDKs will be released in the next weeks. For now, you can adjust your code to retry on another region if you encounter this error. The available regions are listed here: http://doc.exitgames.com/photon-cloud/Regions