why it disconnect

Options
mad_sir1
mad_sir1 ✭✭
edited September 2013 in Photon Server
Hi guys:
many problems I have found in my developing , many problems can solve if we take some time to solve it ,but I have a serious problem when I use the photon .it is like this: my game use the loadbalancing,I add the NPC into the project, and update the NPC information 100ms ,then send to the NPC information to the peer, but sometimes the client will disconnect from the server, why? Is it my messages too much??but I only have 100 NPC,I don't find the reason? anybody can help me ??or photon can't provide too much messages/second?? :?

Comments

• chvetsov
    Options
    please check logs. You may find many useful information there. If not, try to setup your log config, so that even debug messages will be in it. also on client and on server. And check again.

Client log should contain reason for disconnection.
  • mad_sir1
    Options
    chvetsov wrote:
    please check logs. You may find many useful information there. If not, try to setup your log config, so that even debug messages will be in it. also on client and on server. And check again.

Client log should contain reason for disconnection.

Hey chvetsov!thanks your reply, I have check the log,and the disconnect reason the log print is reason=clientdisconnect, so I can't find useful message from the log, and when the serveral clients in the same room ,the client will be always crash , it is crazy to me ,some advice for me ??thanks you :)
  • chvetsov
    Options
    check your DebugReturn implementation on client, that all messages in log. I mean messages for all debug levels.
    I assume, that you call Service on client not offen enough.
    In log should be a warning about this.
    Please check again