change the roomname

Options
mad_sir1
mad_sir1 ✭✭
edited July 2013 in Photon Server
hey!guys :) something confused me much time ,it is a simple question ,but I can't find the solution to the problem,it is like this:
I use the Litelobbyapplication and when I start my game ,I want to change this roomname ,how can I do ,I just want to tell other players that this room they can't enter ,so I change the roomlist in the litelobbyroom.cs ,it seems like this: when I start the game ,I want to close this room ,otherplayers can't enter in it ,so on the client side I send the roomname to the server ,and then server change the roomname (for a flag)like roomname1.then publish the roomlist to the clients ,when the clients receive the roomname ends with the 1,they know they can't enter in .maybe for you is simple ,but I have try my best that change the roomname in the roomlist ,but it seems doesn't work ,how should I do ;)
in the litelobbyroom.cs:
if (((Hashtable)this.roomList.Clone()).Contains(startgame_roonmae))
{
Hashtable kk = (Hashtable)this.roomList.Clone();
tu = (int)(((Hashtable)this.roomList.Clone())[startgame_roonmae]); //get the playercount
((Hashtable)this.roomList.Clone()).Remove(startgame_roonmae);//remove the old roomname
string tr =startgame_roonmae+ "1";//change the roomname ends with 1
((Hashtable)this.roomList.Clone()).Add(tr,tu);// add the key and value to the roomlist
var customEvent = new CustomEvent(actor.ActorNr, (byte)LiteLobbyEventCode.GameList, kk);
this.PublishEvent(customEvent, actor, new SendParameters { Unreliable = true });//publish
}