Offline licence

Options
AlexShan
edited July 2013 in Photon Server
My project has 60 CCU, but it is a LAN program, can't connect to the internet.
Is the The Redistributable Server SDK below available for my program?
ExitGames-Photon-Server-Redistributable-SDK_v3-2-15-4565.zip
Thanks.

Comments

• Hi,

first off, thanks for choosing Photon!

The licenses for the Photon Redistributable SDK still require internet access for license file validation.

Please drop us an email at developer@exitgames.com and we'll work out a solution for you. Thank you!
  • hi,Nicole
    Thanks for reply, I've already sent a email to developer@exitgames.com, and I was told to buy a 500CCU license, which is offline available. But I don't need that much CCU,and the price is high for me.
    Perhaps I have to choose other ways.
  • hi,Nicole
    Thanks for reply, I've already sent a email to developer@exitgames.com, and I was told to buy a 500CCU license, which is offline available. But I don't need that much CCU,and the price is high for me.Do you have other way to make it ?
    Or I have to choose other ways.
    AlexShan

Nicole wrote:
    Hi,

first off, thanks for choosing Photon!

The licenses for the Photon Redistributable SDK still require internet access for license file validation.

Please drop us an email at developer@exitgames.com and we'll work out a solution for you. Thank you!
  • Hi Alex,

sorry - I can only provide technical support here. All license questions & negotiations are handled by our sales people at developer@exitgames.com.