LIte Framework work like this

Options
mad_sir1
mad_sir1 ✭✭
edited June 2013 in Photon Server
at first ,the client send the joinlobby operation to the server ,and server receive the operation in the litepeer.cs ,then excute the HandleJoinOperation(operationRequest, sendParameters); and then the lobbypeer extend the litepeer ,overrid the method HandjoinOperation() then the method will excute in the lobbypeer.cs ,so I have a confusion, the operationcode.join is received in the litepeer.cs ,we know everything is receive on this method void OnOperationRequest() but how dose the join operation go to the lobbyroom.cs or lobbypeer.cs ,we just have two joinoperation(joinlobby , joingame) , but in the server code ,the joinoperation is everywhere ,like lobbroom.cs has a HandleJoinOperation() method ,the litepeer.cs has a HandjoinOperation() method ,the litegame.cs has a HandjoinOperation()method ,the lobbypeer.cs has a HandleJoinOperation() method ,the lobbyroom.cs also has a HandleJoinOperation() method , so if we we just join into lobby ,where is the startpoint in the servercode ,the litepeer.cs??the lobbyroom.cs or the others,I am crazy now ,If I don't sovle this problem ,I think I will not send my custom operation to the server and do other things ,so the base problem is what is litelobby process , if I want to do something in the lobbyroom ,where I can receive the custom operationcode from the client side ????anyone help ?I will apprecite!! :?