DeSerialize error with NDK

edited April 2013 in Native
Hi Guys.

I've been using the win32 sdk and all is working fine.

But when i try to compile for android ( by using the cloud NDK sdk ) i have the following error about the serializer class :

[code2=java]arm-linux-androideabi-g++ -o../ndll/Android/libHypPhoton.so -frtti -nostdlib -Wl,-shared,-Bsymbolic -Wl,--no-undefined -Wl,-z,noexecstack --sysroot=C:\Developement\Android\NDK/platforms/android-5/arch-arm -LC:\Developement\Android\NDK/platforms/android-5/arch-arm/usr/lib @all_objs ../libs/android/release/libcommon-cpp-static_release_android_armeabi.a ../libs/android/release/libloadbalancing-cpp-prebuilt-static_release_android_armeabi.a ../libs/android/release/libphoton-cpp-static_release_android_armeabi.a C:\Developement\Android\NDK/sources/cxx-stl/gnu-libstdc++/4.4.3/libs/armeabi/libgnustl_static.a C:\Developement\Android\NDK/platforms/android-5/arch-arm/usr/lib/crtbegin_so.o C:\Developement\Android\NDK/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.4.3/prebuilt/windows/lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.4.3/libgcc.a C:\Developement\Android\NDK/platforms/android-5/arch-arm/usr/lib/libc.so C:\Developement\Android\NDK/platforms/android-5/arch-arm/usr/lib/libm.so -llog -ldl
../libs/android/release/libphoton-cpp-static_release_android_armeabi.a(PeerBase.o): In function `ExitGames::Photon::Internal::PeerBase::deserializeEvent(unsigned char*, bool, int)':
PeerBase.cpp:(.text+0xa30): undefined reference to `ExitGames::Common::DeSerializer::DeSerializer(unsigned char const*)'
PeerBase.cpp:(.text+0xa38): undefined reference to `ExitGames::Common::DeSerializer::readByte()'
PeerBase.cpp:(.text+0xa44): undefined reference to `ExitGames::Common::DeSerializer::readShort()'
PeerBase.cpp:(.text+0xac8): undefined reference to `ExitGames::Common::DeSerializer::popType(unsigned char, ExitGames::Common::Object&)'
PeerBase.cpp:(.text+0xad4): undefined reference to `ExitGames::Common::DeSerializer::pop(ExitGames::Common::Object&)'
../libs/android/release/libphoton-cpp-static_release_android_armeabi.a(PeerBase.o): In function `ExitGames::Photon::Internal::PeerBase::deserializeOperationResponse(unsigned char*, bool, int, unsigned char)':
[...][/code2]

Does anyone have an idea how to to solve this ?

Thanks a lot

shoe[box] //

Comments