error with Unity Viking demo

Options
davaires333
edited March 2013 in Photon Server
Hi guys i have an issue and need some help,

I have put in the ap id and was successful and i have been following the pdf document for the Viking demo and i have opened the Viking demo scene but when i hit play i get the following error and dont know how to fix it:

MarcoPolo-Tutorial - PhotonPlayer[] does not contain a definition for 'Count' and no extension method 'Count' of type 'PhotonPlayer[]' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

I dont know where to start is it that i should have another using declared at the top of the gamlogic.cs this is what i have and this is what line it is referencing when i get the above error

using UnityEngine;
using System.Collections;

void OnJoinedRoom()
{
// game logic: if this is the only player, we're "it"
if (PhotonNetwork.playerList.Count == 1) // THIS IS WHERE THE ERROR IS

any help i would appreciate it

Kind regards

Comments

• ok guys going through the guide and changed the line to this
    Player IDs

Photon uses a player “ID” or “playerNumber” to mark each of the players in a room. It’s an integer, which makes it relatively small in terms of data. As it’s not re-assigned ever, we can “talk” about players in a room by their ID.

The ID of our local client is stored in PhotonNetwork.player.ID. If we’re alone, we’ll save this into “playerWhoIsIt”, a static field which is easy to access it in different scripts.

public static int playerWhoIsIt;.
    void OnJoinedRoom().
    {.
    // game logic: if this is the only player, we're "it".
    if (PhotonNetwork.playerList.Length == 1) // changed to this instead
    {.
    playerWhoIsIt = PhotonNetwork.player.ID;.
    }.
    Debug.Log("playerWhoIsIt: " + playerWhoIsIt);